Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Friends

Friends are people that you should love, care and like. You should have a close friendship with friends. You should not ill-treat your friends. Friends are special. Friends are like your parents. You should help your friends if they need help. Don’t hurt your friend’s feelings. If your friend does anything bad to you don’t do it back to them. I have a friend called Shreya. I have known her since I was born. My parents also knew her parents. I was lucky that I knew her since I was born. Shreya and me were supposed to be born at the same day but I came out 2 months earlier as a premature baby.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Krishna. I read your blog and I like it very much. Thank you so much for writing my name in your blog. When I clicked my name it went to my blog. I know how you wrote this, because the time we fought in my house you told sorry that time you told that you should not be bad to your friends so now i understood.

priya ravi said...

Hi krishna,
Nice blog...Try to maintain your friendship over the years.It becomes hard due to lack of time and distance.But, if you have a good friend,its worthwhile making an effort to keep in touch
Priya mami

Sairam said...

Good one Krishna. Good friends are hard to get. I am sure you will find few more as you grow up. They help you through good and bad times.
- Daddy.

Krishna said...

thankyou shreya

Krishna said...

thanks mami

Krishna said...

thanks sm

Kartheeban said...

Good post my dear friend :-)

Krishna said...

thanks karthy uncle.

Anonymous said...

Good post and a lovely blog with varied topics you got buddy! :)
About friends, I certainly agree with what you have written...Friends are the next best thing to happen after parents!! :)

Mahalakshmi said...

nice post Krishna.. keep blogging!
awaiting your next blog!

Krishna said...

Dear Sreeram uncle
Thanks for posting one more comment.

Krishna said...

Hello Maha aunty,
I dont know who you are but thanks.